At American Beauty Boats we strive for perfection in everything we do. Our two models, the Cabriolet and Gatsby, are hand built at our headquarters and manufacturing facility in Port Hueneme, California where cutting edge technology and traditional craftsmanship skills come together.
Every runabout is custom-crafted to fit each customer’s preference. Each boat is finished with a UV protected, unique “wood-look” gel coat finish, over a high quality fiberglass hull.
||9 – 11 adults
|• Top Speed:
||up to 6.5 mph
|• Running Time:
||up to 8 hours fully charged, at cruising speed
|• Motor System:
||36 – 60 volt Ray Electric Outboard Motor
||Fiberglass “Flat-bottom w/ V-Keel
- Powered by time-proven Ray Electric Motors, the most reliable, quiet running motors available.
- Eco-friendly “green-marine” technology for inland lakes and harbors.
- Single lever control for forward/reverse and speed.
- Air-cooled for easy maintenance and no winterization required.
- Charges overnight for pennies.
Speed and Maneuverability
- Flat bottom fiberglass design with V-keel provides unmatched stability.
- Rudderless design enables sharp turns at slow speeds and reverse in any direction.
- Completes 360 degree turn within hull length.
State-of-the-Art Battery &
- Advanced AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries
- AGM on-board charger
- 100% maintenance free
- Fully sealed for user safety
- Fast recharge and high charge retention
Tailored Interiors and Exteriors
- Exquisite detailing and unique wood-look finishes designed to meet each owners’ preferences.
- Wine racks, refrigerators, dining tables
- State of the art entertainment and communications systems
- Interior and exterior lighting, navigation systems
- Premium upholstery in unlimited options
- Canvas or hard tops
- Polished stainless steel trim package includes bow plates, cleats, barrelback straps, charger outlet and much more.